My name is Ruolin Ye. I am a second-year Ph.D. student at Cornell University supervised by Prof. Tapomayukh Bhattacharjee. Before that, I worked as an intern at ZenusTech supervised by Dr. Xinxin Zhang. I worked with Prof. Cewu Lu, in MVIG Lab during my undergrad at Shanghai Jiao Tong University. My research interest includes human-robot collaboration and simulation. If you find any research interest we may share, or some intersection on projects I am working on, please feel free to drop me an Email. I am always open to collaboration. In my spare time, I enjoy sketching, watching musicals, and making cocktails.
📢 Latest: I'm a Ph.D. candidate now!
- 05/2023 🎉 RFUniverse accepted by RSS 2023 Demo Track!
- 02/2023 🎉 2 papers accepted by CVPR 2023!
- 10/2022 🎉 RCareWorld won the RoboCup Best Paper Award!
- 09/2022 🎉 Received IROS-SDC Travel Award!
- 08/2022 ✨ Starting my research journey as a PhD student!
- 07/2022 🎉 RCareWorld accepted by IROS 2022!
- 07/2021 🎉 H2O accepted by ICCV 2022!
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
Ph.D. Student in Computer Science
Aug 2022 - Present
Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China
Bachelor of Engineering in Information Engineering
Sep 2018 - Aug 2022
- Conferences: ICCV 2023, CVPR 2022&2023, ECCV 2022, IROS 2022, ICRA 2023
- Jornals: Frontiers in Robotics and AI, Frontiers in Neurorobotics
- IROS-SDC Travel Award, IROS 2022
- RoboCup Best Paper Award, IROS 2022
- Best Paper/Student Paper Finalist, IROS 2022
- Bosch AIoT Scholarship, 2022
- Queer in AI Grad Admissions Fee Aid, 2022
- Honorable Mention, MCM/ICM Mathematical Contest 2020&2021